We are a Japanese restaurant soon to celebrate our 100th year anniversary. We coined the name “Tosa cuisine” due to the distinguished, unique food culture of Kochi Prefecture located in the Shikoku region, and we have been spreading this culture throughout Japan. We are proud to be the pioneer of “Tosa cuisine”.
Delicateness of Japanese cuisine combined with heartiness of Kochi spirit. This unique harmony is found only here at Neboke. Please enjoy the goodness of Tosa cuisine to your heart’s content.
Kochi region has been called “Tosa” since the Edo era (1603–1868). “Tosa cuisine” is a variation of Japanese cuisine prepared and flavored with superior quality fish, meats, vegetables, and fruits produced in this region surrounded by abundant, natural ocean, mountains and rivers.
IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
Neboke cares about passing on nature’s blessings to future generations, and for this reason, we are active in natural environment conservation work.
- Ayu (sweetfish) we serve you are caught and shipped directly from Niyodo River.
- We support organizations that practice “sustainable fishing business” to protect the marine resources. “Katsuo (skipjack-tuna)” we serve you are caught using single hook fishing method that helps with eco-system preservation.
- Kochi Original Restaurant
- Harimaya Town
- Kochi Airport Restaurant
- Kochi Ryoma Airport 2F
- Osaka Chaya-machi Restaurant
- Applause Tower B1F
- Osaka Hankyu Grand Building Restaurant
- 32 ban-gai 28F
- Osaka Gohan Dokoro Tsukasa Osaka
- Hankyu Sanban-gai B2F
- Tokyo Ginza Restaurant
- Tokyo Akasaka Restaurant
- Akasaka Misuji-dori
- Tokyo Marunouchi Restaurant
- Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building B1F
- Tokyo Nihonbashi Restaurant
- Yuito Building 3F
- Tokyo Shinjuku Restaurant
- Nomura Building 49 and 50F